Are you required to have healthcare coverage?
Most US citizens and legal residents will be required to have minimum health insurance coverage (defined by the Act) or pay a noncompliance penalty. Health care coverage that meets the requirements is available through Affordable Insurance Exchanges.
Similar healthcare questions answered
- Am I required to have health care coverage?
- Who is exempt from the health care coverage requirement?
- How do I get help in paying for health insurance?
- What happens if I don’t comply with the requirement to have health care coverage?
- What are investment and medical surcharges?
Ready to get started?
Not quite ready yet?
Need more tax help?
How to contact us
- Call us: 520-777-7844
- Visit us: see year-round office hours
- Email us regarding general questions and appointments: email@example.com
- Ask us income tax questions: fill out this short form
- Follow us on facebook
- Fax: 520-777-7346
Visit our office in Old Farm Executive Park just west of Costco
Click on the map below to get directions from your current location. Note that our office is not visible from Grant Road. It is located in Old Farm Executive Park, as seen in the map below.
Tucson Tax Team
6111 E. Grant Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85712
©2017 Tucson Tax Team. All rights reserved. Special thanks to Robert Mion, a Charlotte, NC web designer, for his help building and designing our website.