Qualified charitable credit
Single taxpayers may claim a tax credit of up to $400 and married taxpayers filling jointly may claim a tax credit of up to $800 for donations made to qualified organizations listed on the ADOR website. Donations made to qualifying “umbrella” organizations are also deductible.
A receipt dated no later than April 15th is required documentation for this tax credit. If you do not receive a receipt shortly after making a donation, contact the organization and request one.
The five tax credits
- Public school credit
- School tuition organization credit
- Qualified charitable credit
- Qualified foster care credit
- Military relief fund credit
Ready to get started?
Not quite ready yet?
Need more tax help?
How to contact us
- Call us: 520-777-7844
- Visit us: see year-round office hours
- Email us regarding general questions and appointments: email@example.com
- Ask us income tax questions: fill out this short form
- Follow us on facebook
- Fax: 520-777-7346
Visit our office in Old Farm Executive Park just west of Costco
Click on the map below to get directions from your current location. Note that our office is not visible from Grant Road. It is located in Old Farm Executive Park, as seen in the map below.
Tucson Tax Team
6111 E. Grant Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85712
©2018 Tucson Tax Team. All rights reserved. Special thanks to Robert Mion, a Charlotte, NC web designer, for his help building and designing our website.