Military relief fund credit
- Single taxpayers may contribute up to $200 and married taxpayers filing jointly may contribute up to $400 to the Military Family Relief Fund administered by the Arizona Department of Veteran’s Services.
- Unused amounts may not be used in a future year.
- Donations made to the fund will qualify for the credit if the total amount donated to the fund during the calendar year has not exceeded one million dollars.
- Donations made to the fund once the total donations for the calendar year reach one million dollars will be refunded and will not qualify for the credit.
- The determination of whether a donation will qualify for the credit is made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Arizona Department of Veterans’ Services will provide you with a receipt that will let you know if your donation qualifies for the credit.
A receipt dated no later than December 31st is required documentation for this tax credit. If you do not receive a receipt shortly after making a donation, contact the organization and request one.
The five tax credits
- Public school credit
- School tuition organization credit
- Qualified charitable credit
- Qualified foster care credit
- Military relief fund credit
Ready to get started?
Not quite ready yet?
Need more tax help?
How to contact us
- Call us: 520-777-7844
- Visit us: see year-round office hours
- Email us regarding general questions and appointments: email@example.com
- Ask us income tax questions: fill out this short form
- Follow us on facebook
- Fax: 520-777-7346
Visit our office in Old Farm Executive Park just west of Costco
Click on the map below to get directions from your current location. Note that our office is not visible from Grant Road. It is located in Old Farm Executive Park, as seen in the map below.
Tucson Tax Team
6111 E. Grant Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85712
©2018 Tucson Tax Team. All rights reserved. Special thanks to Robert Mion, a Charlotte, NC web designer, for his help building and designing our website.