Personal, professional money coaching
- Understand and improve your current financial situation (e.g. income, expenses, assets and liabilities)
- Reduce stress from a new financial situation resulting from a recent life-changing event (e.g. marriage, death of a partner, new job or loss of a job)
- Develop better money habits that can prevent negative emotions from influencing future financial decisions
What you can expect from each one-hour session
Expect our sessions to be liberating and challenging
It’s challenging because confronting your worst fears is never fun. It’s liberating because you’ll finally have someone with which to share these worst fears in a private, non-judgmental environment.
Expect to be resistant to change.
You will use rationalizations like I’m smart, I can figure this out for myself. Or I can’t afford to get this kind of help. But remember: financial problems don’t usually stem from lack of smarts...and you can’t afford to not get this help.
Expect to see progress.
Over time, you will notice a happy turnaround in your finances as you implement the changes we agree upon.
Frequently asked questions
What is a Money Coach?
A money coach is someone who will help you resolve the infinite variety of financial difficulties that can arise from a sudden, one-time change of circumstance or from your own long-term habits, beliefs and unseen emotions around money.
How much does it cost?
Money coaching costs $125 per one-hour session.
How many sessions will I need?
Many clients find that one session is enough to get back on track; others schedule monthly meetings. This is entirely your choice.
Ready to get started?
Not quite ready yet?
Need more tax help?
How to contact us
- Call us: 520-777-7844
- Visit us: see year-round office hours
- Email us regarding general questions and appointments: email@example.com
- Ask us income tax questions: fill out this short form
- Follow us on facebook
- Fax: 520-777-7346
Visit our office in Old Farm Executive Park just west of Costco
Click on the map below to get directions from your current location. Note that our office is not visible from Grant Road. It is located in Old Farm Executive Park, as seen in the map below.
Tucson Tax Team
6111 E. Grant Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85712
©2018 Tucson Tax Team. All rights reserved. Special thanks to Robert Mion, a Charlotte, NC web designer, for his help building and designing our website.