Secure online portal: getting started
To access the portal, you must first receive and use a temporary password.
Be prepared. Have both of these ready.
- Primary taxpayer's Social Security Number (SSN) – This is your username.
- The email address we have on your account – this address will receive an email containing your temporary password.
How to open the client portal
- Click on the button at the top of the page labeled 'Log in to our secure client portal'.
This will open the Login screen of our secure client portal in a new tab in your web browser.
If this is your first time using the portal or if you have forgotten your password, you must receive and use a temporary password; you’ll then be prompted to create a permanent password.
How to receive your temporary password
- Click on the link labeled 'Need a Password or Forgot Password?' below the button labeled 'Go'.
- Enter both your email address and the primary taxpayer's Social Security Number (SSN) - do not include dashes - in the corresponding form fields and click the button labeled 'Go' when finished.
Find and use your new password
You should receive an email containing your temporary password.
- Return to the main Login screen.
- Enter the correct SSN and your newly created password in the appropriate form fields and click 'Go'.
Change your password
You can now access your account in our secure client portal. When logging in for the first time, you will be instructed to confirm your contact information and create your own password.
After pressing save you may see a pop-up appear asking you to confirm the change. Press 'OK'.
You are all set and may begin using our secure portal. If you have trouble with the portal, please call our office.
How to contact us
- Call us: 520-777-7844
- Visit us: see year-round office hours
- Email us regarding general questions and appointments: email@example.com
- Ask us income tax questions: fill out this short form
- Follow us on facebook
- Fax: 520-777-7346
Visit our office in Old Farm Executive Park just west of Costco
Click on the map below to get directions from your current location. Note that our office is not visible from Grant Road. It is located in Old Farm Executive Park, as seen in the map below.
Tucson Tax Team
6111 E. Grant Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85712
©2017 Tucson Tax Team. All rights reserved. Special thanks to Robert Mion, a Charlotte, NC web designer, for his help building and designing our website.