What to bring to your appointment
If you think an item not listed here may be helpful to us, please bring it with you to your appointment.
For first-time clients
- Dependents' Social Security numbers and dates of birth
- Last year's tax return
Common tax documents
- Information on education expenses
- Self-employed business income and expenses
- Medical and dental expenses
- Unreimbursed employment-related expenses
- Job-related educational expenses
- Child care expenses and provider information
- Income and expenses from rentals
Completed tax forms
- Form W-2: Wage statements
- Form 1099-R: Pension, or retirement income
- Form 1098: Mortgage or home equity loan interest paid
Purchases and sales documents
- Information on the sales of stocks, bonds, or other assets
- Record of purchase or sale of real estate
Property tax documents
- Real estate and personal property taxes
Applicable tax documents
- Lottery and/or gambling winnings and losses
- State refund amount
- Social Security and/or unemployment income
- Estimated taxes or foreign taxes paid
- Cash and non-cash charitable donations
Ready to get started?
Not quite ready yet?
Need more tax help?
How to contact us
- Call us: 520-777-7844
- Visit us: see year-round office hours
- Email us regarding general questions and appointments: email@example.com
- Ask us income tax questions: fill out this short form
- Follow us on facebook
- Fax: 520-777-7346
Visit our office in Old Farm Executive Park just west of Costco
Click on the map below to get directions from your current location. Note that our office is not visible from Grant Road. It is located in Old Farm Executive Park, as seen in the map below.
Tucson Tax Team
6111 E. Grant Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85712
©2017 Tucson Tax Team. All rights reserved. Special thanks to Robert Mion, a Charlotte, NC web designer, for his help building and designing our website.