Tucson Tax Team Back home. 520-777-7844


Amended tax returns and when to file one

An amended return is a correction of an error or an omission on your original return. An amended return should be filed if there is a material difference between what was reported on the original return and what should have been reported. Generally, to claim a refund, your amended return must be filed within 3 years from the date of your original return or within 2 years from the date you paid the tax, whichever is later. If you think a past-year tax return may need to be amended, make an appointment with Tucson Tax Team; we’ll be glad to help.

See more frequently asked questions

Ready to get started?

Make an appointment

Not quite ready yet?

Need more tax help?

How to contact us

Visit our office in Old Farm Executive Park just west of Costco

Click on the map below to get directions from your current location. Note that our office is not visible from Grant Road. It is located in Old Farm Executive Park, as seen in the map below.

Get directions to our office

Tucson Tax Team
6111 E. Grant Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85712

Tucson Tax Team: Taxes solved.


©2018 Tucson Tax Team. All rights reserved. Special thanks to Robert Mion, a Charlotte, NC web designer, for his help building and designing our website.